marriage after 18 years, is it worth it?

since jan this year i had issues with in laws that left a crack in our marriage, i'm just not attracted to him anymore, i try but it seems worthless, he feels nothing wrong, but i just don't feel sexually attracted anymore, we never had this problem. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Try a counselor that maybe deals specifically with sexual issues.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• out of the question for husband, he's middle eastern
    mariaj325

Answer by mariaj325 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Then I dont know
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Maybe try recreating your first date or the one that led to the first kiss....get away to a bed & breakfast to be alone and bring some candles....18 yrs is a long time, so you def want to think long and hard about it. If he won't go to a counselor you could go and maybe get some ideas/perspective....gl
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Try marriage counseling. Try something different. 18 years is a long time. I wouldn't call it quits that easy.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I wouldnt give up either. Do you feel betrayed by the family problem? Did he support them over you? Is he willing to talk about it with you in a calm productive manner? I think spending time together is important and so is having your own oulets. Have you been able to vent it out to a girlfriend? I think the sexual attractions/fellings come and go. Just choose to care for him as best you can and take it one day at a time. The feelings may come back and surprise you. Have you read the love dare? It may be a good thing for you to secretly do to your husband.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010