do you think that being 18 and having two kids under the age of two is wrong?

garcia-fam

Asked by garcia-fam at 1:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Not if you are taking care of them on your own without the use of tax payers and you are taking care of all of their needs including physcial, mental and emotional needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Wrong not exactly. Wise no.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If you can handle it, afford it, and are doing it, then no. But I can't see that as being easy, seeing as I was 16 and didn't know what I was gonna do with one!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• nope as long as you are taking care of your kids... and providing everything they need...not abusing this children...then i think it's fine and what you do it's not anyones problem...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Wrong? not at all. Not exactly the best decision for most people, but as long as your kids are happy and healthy then who cares?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• not unless u/they arent supporting themselves and are getting prego on purpose and knowingly living off family for EVERYTHING. I was married at 18. Tried for our 1st shortly after our wedding.. turned 19 the same month i got prego. had him at 19. Hes now turning 2 in 7 days... and I am pregnant with our second [whom we also tried for] -- im 36 weeks pregnant and expecting her early november.. so they will be 2 yrs apart [almost exactly] -- but my hub & i have been together for 8 yrs. and married for 3. Very stable, loving and understanding relationship and we are on our own two feet as far as finances goes. Capable of living on our own and supporting ourselves as well as two young children. So no, i wouldnt say 18 is a horrible thing, you need to make sure this is a very thoughtout well planned idea.. ask yourself.. am i capable of this, mentally, physically, and financially? Some 30-40 yr olds i know arent.
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2010