why do i still love him?

my guy and i recently went thru a break up that went like this-
july 5-i find out im pregnant with our s
2nd child he tells me to get an abortion or we'll break up. i say no.
july 15 he tells me he doesnt love me anymore and we break up.
july 17 he sleeps with my friend and starts dating her. while i take care of our daughter and stress about miscarrying the 2nd
aug 9 i find out the baby is healthy and he said its not his and he wants nothing to do with it. so i tell him im movin out of state to be near family so they can help.
aug 20 he rips my daughter out of my arms in the walmart parking lot after saying he just wanted to buy her clothes, has police escorts and a guy serves me papers, he says she was in danger with me.
sept 5 he has my car repo'ed so he can have it since its in both our names.
all the while im still loving him and wanting to work it out. we got back together last sunday...why do i still love him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• insecure? I don't see how someone who feels any self worth would be with a jackass like that.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You cant control who you love and sometimes you love the person that hurts you the most
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree, insecure. Let it go, it's not worth it. However, YOU will put your foot down when you had enough.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 2:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• He is the father of your children. You are ALWAYS going to love him. But remember, you need to do what is best for your children and for yourself. Being with a man like that is NOT the best thing for you nor your children. My advice is to leave him and create a better life for yourself and your two beautiful babies. Its always better to come from a broken home than to be broken because of the home.
    You CAN love someone else you just have to realize for yourself that you deserve better and that there are better men out there.

Good luck sweetie.
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 2:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2010