how do you spice up your sex life when your only almost 22 years old??? adult content

this is completely person, i know... but what can i do to be irresistable for my SO??

.Yours.Truly.

Asked by .Yours.Truly. at 2:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Hard ot answer that lol...I am 41 and we are very very sexually active...my fav is role play! Maybe you can try that!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Be completely naked when he gets home from work...always works for me!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Be more sexually aggressive towards your hubby (that's what my hubby said). If you aren't normally the one to initiate, then become the one. If you change up what you normally do, he will respond.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I like roleplaying too, but the walking around nude always works for me too. there's something about cooking in the nude that drives my DH wild.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• im insecure of my body really bad and 22 weeks pregnant. i dont think him seeing me naked will work.... lol he says he loves my body i guess its just my stupid insecurities
    .Yours.Truly.

Comment by .Yours.Truly. (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Wear something that YOU feel sexy in, and the rest will come.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Hubby says if you need lessons or help, he'll be happy to offer his services! (he's sitting next to me while I read the questions) ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Oh wait, let me clarify that for those out there who wouldn't approve of my answer.... he was just kidding! I got voted down on some of my answers to a question about certain things we might do in our sex life, so I didn't want anyone to think I was serious that hubby would mess around with a 21 year old. We just joke about those things all the time. I always tell him if he can find a 21 year old who will have him, I'll gladly watch hehehehehe We just like to joke around and have fun. Keeps things spiced up between us.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• So, for my real answer, maybe buy yourself a new nightie, even if it's not a sexy, see through one, it can be one of those button down men's shirt type and wear it mostly unbuttoned but to where you feel like you're not showing parts of your body that you might be self conscious about and wear a sexy body spray or perfume, light some candles, offer to give him a massage to loosen him up and you might be setting hid mood to finding you irresistible. ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If he's comfortable with your body use that. Even if you feel completely uncomfortable. Find what makes him tick and use it. Im not a fan of my body myself and am 36 weeks pregnant now and constantly asking my husband how he doesn't find my hugeness disgusting and he said to me "my daughter is in there how could that ever be disgusting?". Just find what turns him on, don't have doubts since he apparently doesnt seem to have any issues with you or your body and that should help a ton.
    Jezzeria

Answer by Jezzeria at 10:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2010