What kind of sex do you like?? adult content

Rough or Easy??
Bondage or no??
Whats your sex life like??

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I like it all. We are both open to trying something new. I love it nice and slow and then faster and rough. It all depends on the mood as well. Sometimes you want to make love while another night you just want to be crazy. It's nice when you can experiment. It's will be 10 years next month we been together and our sex life is still very active. I think a lot has to do with us keeping it fun and not sticking to the same old things. We have found new things we like because we tried it.

Answer by momofangels5 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• our sex life is very healthy & satisfying. We are both very happy & fulfilled. It is a mix of soft, seductive love making & raw, passionate f*cking LOL. Really just depends on our mood. We like to try new things, but we also know what gets the other person going. I would not change anything.

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The kind by myself. HA

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I like it all kinds of long as it is mutual it can be done!

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i like slow at first then rough ... my SO is extremely well endowed so if i dont start slow n kinda warm uo in a sense, itll just straight up hurt in a bad way....

Answer by .Yours.Truly. at 2:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• o n i wanna try bondagefor sure, just to try it

Answer by .Yours.Truly. at 2:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We usually start nice and slow, but then things get pretty heavy pretty fast! Haha

Answer by Mom2Logan092310 at 3:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nice! lol, this is a fun question. I like a mix of all the above, but my SO isn't as adventurous as I am... >:)

Answer by fluppyducky at 3:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• all that you mentioned and then some :)

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Hubby says hot monkey sex... he likes it wild

Answer by KimPippin at 8:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010