Did you wait the full 6 weeks? adult content

I am 3 weeks and 5 days PP and I just couldn't handle keeping my hands off my Fiance! We gave in at 2 1/2 weeks. I had a c-section and was feeling great, and haven't had any problems.

Did you wait the full 6 weeks after you had your kids?

Mom2Logan092310

Asked by Mom2Logan092310 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, couldn't wait! Our daughter is 5 weeks old, & we first had intercourse again around 2&1/2 weeks after she was born. I probably would have done it a little sooner, but I had my tubes tied too & was super sore for about a week & 1/2. If it wasn't for my visitor coming & lingering around for the last week, we'd be at it again! LOL My 6 week check-up is tomorrow.
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• nope three days...I know I know but I couldnt stand it ...I was in the hospital for 6 weeks before actually having D so I was not waiting any longer...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• So technically you DID wait 6 weeks, just not the right 6 weeks. Lol. More power to you, I couldn't wait that long!
    Mom2Logan092310

Comment by Mom2Logan092310 (original poster) at 4:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had a c section & my doc recommended us not to 've "it" for 3 months, but we were into "it" after 2 months
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• nope and that's how I have 2 kids 10 1/2 months apart! :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• we waited 7 weeks. I had a rough recovery that included an infection.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 8:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes. my daughter ripped me almost completely open from vagina to rectum. It was the worst rip my CNM had ever seen to the point that she asked me if I minded the on call OBGYN stitching me up instead of her. The funny thing is that I had pain every time we had sex before I gave birth and expected it to stop after since, well you can't get much more stretched than childbirth right? They sewed me up so well that I was tighter after and it hurt worse! 5 years later and my dh usually doesn't rip me anymore so it usually doesn't hurt...and wow sorry for the TMI LOL
    Bottom line, Yes, we both wanted to wait the full 6 weeks. My CNM said it would be dangerous for us not to and quite frankly I wouldn't've had the energy before then anyway. DH even said after we had the all clear that he would wait until I felt ready 'cause he is awesome like that :)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Be very careful, you are very fertile and that's why some many kids are so close together.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes. I tore pretty bad and had quite a few stitches. Sex was the last thing on my mind. Even at 6 weeks I wasn't feeling up to it.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 9:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010