Questions to ask my half siblings

Jus found my Bdad and four half siblings. We're getting along wonderfully! I really want to get to know my siblings in a fun way. I want to ask them questions but either come up with ones that are too serious and broad, or think of silly things. Any suggestions for some good things to ask them?

Carrielayne

Asked by Carrielayne at 4:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Adoption

• Will you be face to face? If so have everyone put questions in a fishbowl and draw questions and have a group discussion. Ask things like favorite foods, color, places to travel, hobbies, talents, etc. Ask fun things like if you won a million dollars, favortie tv shows, favorite types of music/bands, pets, if you could travel anywhere, if money was no object, what would you do for a day...if you were stranded on an island and could only take 2 things...

Have fun getting to know each other! :)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would be yourself silly or not if they love you, and are worth being in your life they should understand and love you anyways.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 4:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• be your self . ask how are they . and just be normal talk...
    chola59

Answer by chola59 at 4:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• For me, siblings were, idk, best, easiest, to start a new relationship with in reunion.

Do both, and all those questions to them. You've got 'forever' now with them! NO ONE can ever take them away and have them completely unknown to you EVER again like in the past! :)

with 3,000 miles between us, my sisters and I learned alot about each other playing survey games from myspace. We usually saved the
    heavy, deep stuff for face 2 face times. Last time I went to visit them we did girls night out just the 3 of us. A day at the spa together, and then dinner and drinks where we all shared some secrets with each other. It was wonderful! Just being a sister.... :)
    enjoy each and every moment with your sibs and being a sister to them!!

adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 5:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When my reunion was new Myspace was popular and we used to do those questionnaire things. They were fun. Do they have anything like that on FB?
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 12:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010