What do you think about

Willow Smith being in the public eye via "Whip My Hair" video? I just read an article about it. She is going to be 10years old this month btw.

Asked by adelinasmommy at 4:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I like her singing but whats up with her nails? Are those piercing real?

Answer by preciouschild at 6:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Although I will take this opportunity to say that her sense of style is ridiculous and I'm dumbfounded as to why everyone just raves about it.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Not really likiing the sog but hey if she wants to sing go for it....and i dont think those are piercings on her face, they look like glued on jewels.

Answer by Finkette at 7:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I basically agree with what the author of the stir article expressed. Nothing explicitly wrong with it, but it just somehow seems a little wrong anyway...
    On a side note, listening to the song itself was pure agony for me. Ugh.

Answer by vicesix at 8:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Personally I think being put in the spotlight THAT early could be detrimental. If my daughter wants to sing, great, but I'm not putting her through all of that. She can keep singing and go pro after she's done with school.

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I feel bad that she didn't have much of a chance to be a child.

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i think that it is extrememly difficult for a child to have a good grip on reality when they start so young. To me, if my child wanted a career in music, thats great! but she or he would not be all over tabloids and in the spotlight so young. There is a balance that most hollywood moms never find and their children turn into monsters or empty people

Answer by sarlove01 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't think either Willow or Jaden are all that talented or that they would have any kind of 'career' if their parents weren't big wigs in Hollywood. I don't though think there is anything wrong with the video. She's not all tarted out like a lot of young girls in music videos.

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• with who her parents are of course she is supposedly soooo talented please

Answer by peace013 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010