i am confused today is our anniversary and he called me a liar and he said i will never trust you adult content

i am seperated my husband doesnt want a divorce but he calls me a lying bitch and says he cant trust me so wont come back home. we are seperated i live in a condo he lives alone in a apt... he degrades me i lost my dad 10 months ago he didnt care,,, i have been depressed but he says he loves me wont kiss or touch or answer my phone calls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG!! I feel for you!! Please try to get help. It's ok to see a therapist so that you can strengthen yourself and realize you are better than you think you are and that you have no need for someone like that! No one deserves to be treated like that. NO ONE! (((hugs))) and GL sweetie!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Not sure what you are asking but you deserve better. Maybe he is stringing you along so that you don't move on or doesn't want to pay child support? Doesn't sound like much of a husband, I would move forward with my life.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We don't have his side of the story nor why he feels your a lying bitch. For all we know you did something that really hurt his feelings. So I will reserve judgements and comments until I know both sides. I won't automatically feel sorry for the wife without knowing exactly why he feels the way he does. Yes, he's being rude and mean, but we don't know why exactly. He may have good reason. We just don't know.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If your legally separated, isn't wanting to celebrate a wedding anniversary contradicting? You've decided the marriage is basically over, yet want to celebrate its birth? confused on that, sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Why doesn't he trust you? What happened?? What does he think you lied about? If you don't want a divorce, then you need to work on these things instead of celebrating an anniversary
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would worry most as to why he feels this way. if you two are seperated right now, expecting to celebrate your anniversary is a bit much. sounds like he has some major isues to work on. I woudl concentrate on those issues instead of feeling entittled to a anniversay celebration
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree to see a therapist, you've been treated badly. It sounds like your husband had a problem.
    Therapy can help you decide what to do.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• something happend that caused the seperation and whatever happend you both have to face it, heal from it and move on.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• With knowing only what you shared here in this post..........

I would think that there is a reason for the seperation.. Could be that the reasons behind his actions/behaviours towards you stem from the reasons behind the situation.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010