Am I crazy?

I'm 34 and I have an almost 10 year old.I really want another baby. Would I be crazy to start all over again?

preciouschild

Asked by preciouschild at 6:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope. I have an 11 year old and a 1 year old.

Ok, wait a minute. On second thought, yes, you are crazy!!! LOL!!

No seriously, I love my boys. They are so cute together. Yes, they are 10 years apart, but it is great for them.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I really hope not! I am 33 (will be 34 in November). Have a ten year old son (will be 11 in March), and just found out last week I am expecting. So, honey, if you are crazy, I am right there with you anyways, lol!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, ur not lol my cuzin did that & she was able to manage :-) i say go for it! lol **Good LucK**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nope I have a 10 yo and now i have a 11 mo too....I like how far apart in age they are. my older son is able to do things on his own when i am busy and he can help me with the baby if i need an extra hand. And my older son is super cute with him....he loves to play with him, cuddle with him and just adores him. I think if they were closer in age there would be more jealousy issues. but it is like starting all over again i forgot how much work it was when they were little but I love the way i did it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Heavens no! I married very young and we had 3 sons. I was told I couldn't have more children and eventually we divorced. My DH and his first wife suffered many miscarriages. They found out that they both had problems that made children not possible.

So when we met we knew babies were not in our future. While we were engaged we started talking about finding a way to have our own or adoption but we decided it was too much to hope for. A month after we got married I got "the flu" and took a few days off from work but it wasn't the flu. Our bonus baby was born when her brothers were 15, 14 and 12.

She was my easiest pregnancy and delivery (without ANY meds, au natural). A true gift from God. Do it!
    PatriciosAngel

Answer by PatriciosAngel at 8:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Haha, I am 34 and my son is 14, will be 15 in March. I plan on having more later after I get married to my BF.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, there are several moms now that have a big gap like that between kids. If you want another one, go for it. Good Luck!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don' t think so. We have 2 children; almost 7 and almost 8 and are trying for #3.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010