Best book you read lately?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 6:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels (what True Blood is written after) right now. They're good. I like them better than True Blood. The Shack is my ultimate favorite book. I watched the begining of Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, and it's so hard to follow since it's all subtitles.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Let's see...I just finished Room, that was really good. Before that I read The Passage, it was ok. Before that I finished all the of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books...I really like those...hard to get started on the first one but once you get past the first 4 chapters you are hooked. I'm reading Safe Haven (N. Sparks) right now, I always like his
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Love It! But I agree - that first chapter - ick! Anxiously awaiting the movie..
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Aingls - They are putting out another movie, made by the US, so that it won't have the subtitles.

I have read the first book in the series, just bought the second, and once I am done with it will buy the third in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. Great book.

Anyway, I just got done reading True Mom Confessions, and am currently reading The Sallie House Haunting.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. So good! Its the 3rd book in the Hunger Games trilogy.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My favorite book of all time is the Dark tower.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• sorry the dark tower series by stephen king
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• A World Without Islam - not what it sounds like. It addresses the fact that even if Islam weren't around we would still be having the issues we're having with the ME, and shows how most of those issues are more geopolitical/etc than they are religious in nature, how religion is just a banner people rally under in order to act on issues that are not religious. I loved it. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010