Is it sexy when your SO does handiwork?

I love it when i see him working hard on a project. He was fixing the garage door on Sunday and i find this very sexy.

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 6:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it is so hot when he does things around the house. First off, it's because he's home! And second, there's just something about him getting all dirty and sweaty and using all those muscles and such that does it for me. I'm not real sure.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think my husband would be sexy no matter where or what he's doing...but I like the sweaty look but not the feel! lol..
    luvmyredboys

Answer by luvmyredboys at 7:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think its sexy just to see my df work. He's a 'redkneck' and does all the work on our vehicles (motors, trannys, oil changes etc..) and he also hauls scrap metal for his parents and yard work and such and I just love to watch him and it really does turn me on!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• He is sexier when he does the dishes or put laundry away :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Oh yes, you bet!
    I always take pictures of him working on a project. First of all to be able to look back and say: "Oh, remember? This it what it looked like before you built the shed ... or the pay house ... or changed the living-room." And then of course, because he looks soooo good doing it!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No. He is very handy, too handy. Everyone in his family calls him so no it is so not sexy.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My DH is a mechanic. I LOVE watching him work on cars. I think it is so sexy to see him working on the motor with his hands all greasy-dont know why but I love it.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• NO.. everything he touches.. turns out broken somehow LOLOLOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Ummm....no....
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My DH does woodworking and I agree, it is a turn on.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010