Lingerie Football?

I just heard on the news that our area is being considered for a lingerie football league where women wear lingerie & play football. Seriously? I'm all for women in sports - especially a regular women's league for football, but come on, now. How degrading is that? How can anyone (other than sick, perverted men) take it seriously with these women running around wearing things that should be kept in the bedroom?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• That was on tv a fews years ago. Angie Everhart played. It ws more like bootie shorts and tops and some sheer but bascially everyone was covered. It sounds much worse than what it looks like.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• because there are women that like that sort of attention and disgusting men that like raunchy women and will give attention to them
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree and they have one in my area.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 9:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Pretty tacky.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2010