im 3.5cm and i have lost my mucus plug,i am having twins but they are to come out and all these peopele keep doing is trying to stop it and im rite back in the hospital basically every week, so can sum one tell me how i can make myself go on labor

i want to kno everything

Newmom-of-2

Asked by Newmom-of-2 at 7:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? its good for babies to stay in as long as possible. they are just trying to make sure your babies will be alright, how could that be a bad thing?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If they are stopping it, it means you are less than 36 weeks. Your babies need to stay in there. Do you want sick babies that have to stay in the NICU or do you want healthy babies that get to come home with you?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I certainly hope this is a joke. If doctors are trying to stop your labor, it is for a good reason. And you would be wrong and horrible to try and go against it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You really need to keep your babies in as long as possible...you could be 24 weeks along for all I know...and if I am not mistaken babies LUNGS ARE NOT DEVELOPED FULLY until you are at around 36 weeks gestation. If their lungs dont develop fully before they are born it can lead to infections, breathing troubles now, and in the future, sickness, etc. You really should listen to your doctors on this matter becuase they are telling you this to keep you AND your babies safe.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree with all of the above! Keep them babies cookin until the doctors let your body go into labor. Do NOT try and start it on your own, you could be risking your babies' health. I'm sure it's stressful for you to keep going back into the hospital over and over again, but IT WILL BE WORTH IT if you just wait! I promise.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• you dont.. you wait.. plain and simple common sense, you will have them in your life forever what is a few more weeks to ensure 110% health
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You need to let those babies stay in there as long as possible. It might be frustrating but its important. This is your babies' health. Take a book and some cards and stay there playing cards and reading until it is safe for them to come out.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 9:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. When it comes to preemies you need,to keep them as long as possible. Please for the sake of your babies don't force labor.
    royal13

Answer by royal13 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• How far along are you? If they are trying to prevent you from going into labor then it must be because the babies aren't ready yet.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• with twins they need as much time as possible they develope slower than normal i kno this I AM A PREMATURE TWIN.. i have health issues b/c my mother had me too early think of your babies health..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010