What is the craziest thing your kids ever said to you?

Lol, my kids kept doing all these crazy things kids do, so I asked my daughter what are y'all trying to do to me? She laughed and said trying to drive you crazy. All I could do was laugh, shes only 5yrs old

lovelypisces

Asked by lovelypisces at 7:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My youngest when he was little refused to eat meatballs. Although he loved meat, I just could not figure out why. Finally one day he told me that he did not like them because they were balls made out of meat. lol, ok. To this day he still won't eat meatballs.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Lol he's funny
    lovelypisces

Comment by lovelypisces (original poster) at 8:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When my little guys was 3 or 4 he came up to me crying and told me he had a recess pieces (the candy) stuck in his nose. I asked him how it got there, he said "i put them all in there before I eat them!"
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When feeding my nephew broccoli, he said "I just want to eat the stem part. I don't like to eat the bush!" I almost died laughing!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• LOL those are too cute. The other day I was holding my daughter (2yrs) and I told her that her daddy was weird, she looked at me very seriously and said "I know mom"! It was too funny.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2010