Did your sense of humor leave after you had a baby?

lovelypisces

Asked by lovelypisces at 7:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• i think i found mine after i had my son. My dad always had a big sense of humor with us and i wanted to be the same way.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have always had a great sense of humor and it got even greater after my DS was born.
    You HAVE to have a sense of humor with a baby if you want to stay sane. How else would you handle getting shit on, puked pn, pissed on, etc...
    Mom2Logan092310

Answer by Mom2Logan092310 at 8:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nope
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It improved!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It will come back eventually.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Lovelypisces...did you?
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my sense of humor has stayed with me infact it's got worse im crazy with laughter after having my little one seems having one can bring somebody to life more i'm happy and laughing all the time and that's all down to my son and my new bf xx
    KAT1991

Answer by KAT1991 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had post partum depression for at least a year after each child....that and being sleep deprived made me grumpy and without a sense of humor sometimes.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• well, my husband says that I have ni "inner child" LOL. I have a great sence of humor when it comes to adult things, but with the kids, I'm the strict one...LOL I like order and neatness, and I guess I fear if I get too laxed I will have a mess, and chaos....LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nothing makes you smile and laugh more than your children. They are so precious that sometimes they can be doing absolutely nothing and you laugh, not because they're funny but just because they are so awesome! There are days when you are exhausted, sleep-deprived, and just spent. But all it takes is a hug, a look, a smile, a milestone reached, a giggle, a coo and you melt and smile! I laugh all the time. They are so sweet and funny they make my life wonderful!! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010