Polyandry

If you could have more than one husband, legally...taking the religion out of it, would you do it?

I wouldn't because one man and his dirty socks is enough for me. And managing one relationship is hard enough. I would not want to have to deal with more than that.

Although having two around the house to fix stuff would be kinda cool.

Saya

Asked by Saya at 8:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Im not sure..I dont see how people in multipule partnerships like that keep the love equal. I am not sure I could keep the love equal in a situation like that...so probably not.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Having more then one hubby begging for sex when I'm tired, or crampy, or sick? No. Having more then one with their own PMS? No. Having more dirty laundry, and all the other stuff like that? No.
    That extra paycheck? Yup. I could deal with another paycheck! But, that's about it. Nothing else though.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If I could have the one I love, one to earn an extra paycheck and one to cook and clean, sure! But I couldn't love more than my first one. Plus, I think he would beat the crap out of any other guy.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't think so. Making one relationship work is difficult sometimes - I couldn't imagine having two.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, I would not want another husband. Mine is plenty enough, Thankfully he is wonderful! I don't think I could handle the demands of another man. I love to have sex but to keep two men or more satisfied is more than I would want to handle. If I could have another man around to work while my husband stayed home with me I might lol but nothing else.
    Now I am wondering if there is a relationship out there like that. I'm sure there is just never head of it.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 8:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• sure. I just imagine that any relationship with more than one spouse would be very complicated, and I wonder how anyone makes it work, though there are some that obviously do.
    But of course the men would have to have no jealousy issues, both be good at housework, be very patient, good lovers.......................

yeah, makes me doubt the reality of the situation.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nope. The one husband I have is all I need and want.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No. I understand the appeal but I would not really care to deal with the different relationships. One is plenty for me lol. Now the cooking and cleaning and parenting and several incomes seems to be wonderful :) I also have no intention of having to "satisfy" a handful of men...i can barely keep up with the one I have!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Not a chance. My husband is the only man I want.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would. I am polyamorous and I would love to have the loves of my life in a closer relationship, even if it was under the same roof.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2010