Is it normal for your belly to back off on growing right now?

I'm 6 months, and I've noticed that my belly has slowed down and backed off from growing and getting bigger. Does the baby's growth usually slow down at this time in pregnancy causing your belly to slow down growth too??

I'm curious I can usually tell the difference of growth, and changes ( i know that sounds stupid lol) but i just haven't noticed anything new.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My friends have told me that my stomach actually looks smaller. I'm 6m too. I think that its normal...
    Anonymous

• thats what ive noticed!! it looks a little smaller too...weird.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yes I remember ..... thats kinda what happened to me. Your doctor that measures you at each visit though is the only one who can tell you if its normal/ healthly and maybe you are growing but so slowly that you don't notice! I hope this helps!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• mine just gets bigger every week.lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2008