Did you hear that they cancelled THE GATES?

I LOVED this show and I'm sick and tired of the good shows being cancelled and the shitty ones staying on for like 10 years. I mean, how many cop and doctor shows can they shove down our throats? This show was unique and it gets the friggin' axe... makes me sick and makes me not want to watch tv any more.

I signed a petition to keep the show and will post the link below in case anyone is interested...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I liked that show too, IhartU! I didn't know it was cancelled. Boooo. I hear ya about all of the murder mystery/cop shows, and ER traumas... so dull. DH watches them, but I can't stand them. So depressing. If I want to see depressing material, I'll turn on the news or open the paper >:~/
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I really like that show and anytime I watch a show on ABC it seems to get cancelled.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• never even heard of it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• peanutsmommy1 .... see that's a problem. They advertise some shows to death like The Event that aren't even that great and ignore shows like The Gates- people get hooked and then BAM! It's gone. They never even have a chance.

IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i have never heard of it either..what was it?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• shay, it was a drama about a gated community where vampires, werewolves and other supernatural being lived. It was handled in an adult manner, had great plots and it's a shame that it's been cancelled... here is a link to the official website:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-gates

IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• FIGURES, I get hooked an another and it gets canceled, grrr.
    SunnieStyles

Answer by SunnieStyles at 6:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010