If you could read people's mind for a day (any longer than this and you'd probably become wacko), who in particular would you go after and why?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hate to tell you this, but there are many out there that CAN read people's minds.

TIN FOIL HAT

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I can't really think of anyone. My DH I guess, but I'm good at reading his mind already!
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

in my case it's not constant or else I'd agree with the wacko theory.
    mostly it's just dumb stuff, such as when I get introduced to someone, and they are going on about my beautiful outfit, and sometimes while shaking their hand I can hear 'god, where did she find that hideous thing?'
    but like I said, not all the time, and often I can hear the compliments too.
    it comes in handy, like when the fellow 'gifted' black jack dealing is yelling at you in his head to get out now because the suits are on their way to talk to you about card counting!
    though I wasn't counting. it's not my fault that I often know what the next card is going to be ;)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my dh..i think..although there are a few other's i would like to read...but probly my dh because there a some moments he is confusing..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• no one, I am too scared of what I would find out! either about me, or their personal lives, it could be scary!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• NO ONE OMG i would hate to know what other people were really thinking. HECK NO
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would love to read my SIL's mind because I want to know if her head really is as empty as it seems!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My grand daughters, I wonder what she is thinking of the things aroud her..and of course what she thinks of me when im down on the floor playing with her..im thinking she is reall thinking this ole lady is NUTS!!! LOL
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my mother cuz i know she is crazy and then i can prove it to her...lol i still love my mommy i just love to mess with her
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010