Any Moms out there ride bikes?

I was wondering if there were any other Moms out there that ride bikes (the peddle ones, not motorcycles) instead of using a car.
We have a car, but we don't use it unless we have to. Instead, we put the baby on my bike and the preschooler trailing behind my husbands (with a wee ride co pilot bike trainer) and we get groceries, we rent movies, or we just take a daily bike ride. Not only is it healthy for our bodies, it is good for the environment, and it is good for our bank account since we don't have to pay for gas. I just wanted to know if there were other moms out there like us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yep! me. I live in a area where bikes are used a lot.
    I wish I was in better shape to use it more, but yes I ride my bike a lot. :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i ride my bike for exercise and pleasure..not in place of a vehicle.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i think thats great that you do things like that to be eco friendly. i don't ride a bike but I throw my monster in the stroller and walk everywhere I can.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 10:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Walking is good too! I remember walking down the street to the library. It took us 2.5 hours to walk there and walk home. Oh how I wished I had a bike then!

CaptivatedByGod

Answer by CaptivatedByGod at 10:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I can't wait to get back on my bike next summer.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010