Did you hear about the fb privacy breaches?

what are your thoughts on it?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 10:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Didn't hear about anything recently. Do you have a link?

FB constantly is changing things on it's site and you have to be really careful about updating your security settings. I don't really FB much so I have been considering deleting my acct. More trouble than it's worth at this point.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have an account but dn't use it really.I ceated an account andthat was it..my sister nags me all of the time to get on there but meh i'm just not real interested..also it seems to be pretty virus prone.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my keyboard sucks ladies or maybe its cm being quirky..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I heard. People need to learn to tread carefully online. Even if they use all the privacy settings. It is the internet. Nothing is really private. I was not surprised by what I heard. I wish someone would surprise us once by saying their privacy settings do work as promised.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• FB is a great way to stay in touch.... But to play FREE online games/apps? Anywhere?? Nothing is truly FREE... It's all about how you use the networking sites...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I heard. I'm not very concerned. It's all getting out through the applications, which I'm careful not to add.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010