what is a current event that you are tired of hearing about?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 10:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sex scandals. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sick of it!!!! Can't anyone just keep it in their pants?
    Patesmom

Answer by Patesmom at 10:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am sick of seeing how low the politicians go in their ads anymore. Attack attack attack. It seems it is worse and really hitting a little too below the belt anymore.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Political ads and promises!

Answer by older at 10:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• ANY PERSONAL THING A CELEBRITY GOES THROUGH...NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND TIRED OF THEM ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!
    ladylovemm

Answer by ladylovemm at 10:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am tired of the media overuse of the word "unexpectedly" to describe unemployment decline, foreclosure increases, dropping value of the dollar, etc...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Baby murderers. Stop freaking publicizing it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nimrods after their 15 minutes of fame. The idiot in Florida who was going to burn the Quran, the Westboro crazies. Publicity is precisely what these idiots want and we should make them fade into oblivion and pretend they don't exist. Mind you the ones I mentioned aren't dangerous just stupid and ignoring them is the best thing to do.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 11:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Bashing the president for every little thing. It just starts to look petty after awhile.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm sick of hearing every little thing about celebrities. I mean, really...who CARES what so and so is doing? They're just people, and I don't find their lives to be any more interesting than your average non-famous person. They aren't all that special, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Christine O'Donnell, ground zero mosque, and immigration/ boarders and the such.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 11:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2010