what's the best memory with your partner b4 u got married?

Mine would have to be the night we stayed at the beach all night till the sun came up and talked to eachother about everything and anything that came to our minds.we played in the sand it was just us....it was one of the best memories..we had no worries..no stress...it was just us for a minute in the world..

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• The times we went camping. Oh man it was soooo much fun and relaxing. It was nice to be able to just enjoy eachother's company and talk about whatever until we fell asleep. The campfires, cooking out, trying to figure out how to set up the dang tent lol, hiking. The canoe ride we took when the water wasn't high enough, that is something I will never forget.......learning how to steer together and the canoe kept getting stuck on the bottom because there wasn't enough water in the river, so he kept getting out and tugging it until it would go(I could see all of the fish and didn't want to get out lol). Watching him be a kid and swing from the rope into the river water. We had chipmunks and raccoons that came out by our site every night. There was a huge tree by our car and tent that kept dropping acorns, we made a sign that said "caution, watch for falling acorns" lol. That was a fun trip down memory lane, thanks! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• A few days before we got married I received a letter in the mail from him expressing his everlasting love for me and how he started to live his life when he met me, I keep it to this day, it is one of the most beautiful love letters I have ever read.

Answer by older at 10:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have many. But the best one is the night we started dating. We were in a crowded bar (we didn't met there but went with friends) and we were alone at a table talking. It was as if we were the only ones left in the room and everyone else was just background noise. Then a love song came on and he asked me to dance. The dance was so romantic and the way he touched me was so soft and sweet. I completely fell for him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When we went camping for the weekend at Warren Dunes.
    It was just him and I. Our first trip together. We were carefree and just living the good life.
    We hiked, we talked, we played games, and just enjoyed simplicity.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• we went to hilton head for the weekend. We went crab hunting one night..after some drinks..just a bucket and some flashlights and tried to catch those things running around everywhere..it was funny. Then we got up early in the morning just as the sun was coming up to comb the beach and found lots of sand dollars and sea stars. We even saw some dolphins.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• That I still had an apartment of my own that I could just escape to and not have to deal with anyone if I didn't want to

best memory: walking down the beach
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't have anything wonderful and fun just something he said to me when I asked him why he hasn't been pressuring me to have sex like most guys would be he looked at me and said, " you a person first and I would like to know that person before taking the next step"
    I have never had anybody say that or think that! Guys are always trying to hit the sheets first then have the relationship!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I remember our first night we stayed together. It was New Years Eve, we spent the night together, took our first shower together, and had lots of fun sex. It was so nice to wake up with him. We definitely made the best of it that night. I loved the kiss we had when the ball dropped.

momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• oh we would stay up late and talk and laugh , we would swing together at the play ground,,,, i miss them days
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Our very first kiss on the corner of 3rd and Burnside almost 14 years ago.We talk about it all the time.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010