Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Eye Dr

I am afraid I am developing cataracts.
Can I go to the Optometrist outside of Sam's or do I need to go to a Opthalmologist?


Asked by tootoobusy at 10:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Health

Level 52 (487,465 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Don't even waste your time going to an Optometrist , go to an Ophthalmologist.


    Answer by Christine0813 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

  • An Optometrist can do a basic exam and refer you to an Ophthamalogist.

    Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010