have breakfast for dinner who is up for this one

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• One night a week i fixed breakfast for dinner. I do either french toast or choclate chip pancakes, bacon or sauage, hash and then throw in a fruit of some kind.My girls love breakfast night.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We do this probably twice a month in fact we had scrambled ham and eggs with plain hash brown potatoes, fruit slices and chocolate milk for diner last night. Tonight is some kind of creation casserole.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love it. But my great breakfasts for dinners are full of cholesterol and we are trying so hard to keep hubby's down down down. Our insurance premium is going to be determined by this.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do that on occasion. Pancakes and bacon - yum!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love breakfast for dinner!

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We do it every couple of weeks or so.
    Tootoobusy, there are some great recipes out there that are low in cholesterol. You can try some whole wheat waffles/pancakes, egg white omeletes, etc. Look for a cookbook written by Ellie Krieger, or go to foodnetwork.com to look for some of her recipes. You can also try sparkrecipes.com. The recipes there all have the nutritional info right there for you.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yep.......we call it BFD and we do it at least once a month. Biscuits, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns.

When DS walks in the door from basketball practice he always yells up the stairs......What's for dinner? He loves it when I yell back BFD!
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 11:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Pancakes, sausage and fruit last night!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love breakfast for dinner! We do it about every other week. There's so many combinations of things you can do/make.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We love breakfast for dinner. Biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon, Ham & cheese omelettes with BB muffins. Waffles with sausage. Especially a good idea, because sometimes we just don't have time to cook a big breakfast in the morning. It's also cheaper than wheat you would usually serve for dinner. My friend calls it Binner, and if they hava a late lunch-early dinner-that is called Linner.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2010