Have you ever had a slip?

So the race for govenor is on and our two candidates are women. While doing a radio debate one said something regarding big bonus, when the other woman replied she said "big boners". This is a VERY big topic on the radio right now.

Have you ever had a slip up like this?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 11:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one time i brought home some calamari as left overs and was gonna let my neighbor try some...she was pointing to the tenticles asking what they were and i said "testicles, try em they are good"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Never on the radio but I am always putting my foot in my mouth!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am very good at embarrasing myself at the worst possible moment.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Not on the radio, but all the time in life everywhere else, though. :)
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Im like Tiddliwinks!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We were at a formal dinner to celebrate finishing my first year of college. My father handed me a glass of wine. I took a sip and someone said "You may be smart enough to go to college, but you're still not old enough to drink yet missy", and as I turned ten shades of red, I said "well, he wreched it to me". I meant to say "reached it to me", which would also have been wrong-but not so hilariously inaccurate. I tried to explain, but their laughter drowned me out. Not one other person at the table had gone to college, but they sure were able to tell me a few things, and loved doing it!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2010