What is the sweetest thing a child has told you?

today my 2 year old grand daughter had her hands in the air, acting like she was catching something, then said to me ..MEME! I am catching the stars for you!!

kids_r_gr8

Asked by kids_r_gr8 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been told by more than one child that they wished I was their mother........

Answer by older at 11:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I used to be a pre-school teacher to 2 year-olds and several of the little boys asked me to marry them! :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• That was so sweet. I think the first time I heard my child say "I love you".
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• "mommy your great" it just makes my heart melt : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Both of my daughters when they were very young told me that they "picked me from Heaven" to be their mommy.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my nephew,5 yrs, when asked what his newborn baby cousin looked like, said "she's more beautiful than an angel!!", he also says he wasnt to be her Daddy because he wants to take care of her and never leave her alone... : ) the first time he held her after she was born he looked at her and said "hi, beautiful, ive been waiting for you."...yea the whole hospital room full of people erupted into tears at that point... : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My DH and I always say, "Who has the cutest baby in the world? Mommy Does!" , One day we were sitting and playing and I said, "Who has the cutest baby in the world?" and she lifted her little hands in the air and yelled, "Mommy Does!" I'm not so sure if the saying was super cute but the way she said it just was.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 11:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When I was really sick with a stomach flu my son, who was 5 at the time, climbed into my bed, cuddling me, petting my hair and said "It's okay mommy, I'll take care of you"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When my oldest son was 2, he was slow dancing in the living room with his gramma, who was holding him in her arms. The music stopped, he laid his head on his Gramma's shoulder and said, "Gramma, I still hear the music."
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I worked with a little boy who could be the poster child for ADHD. He could be a handful in the classroom but 1:1 he was so bright and creative and enthusiastic! One day he told me his mom wanted to meet me because he talked about me so much. I asked him why his mom wanted to meet me. He told her that I was the only person who understood him and knew what it was like to be him and never got mad at him, just like her. After he left the room I couldn't help but cry. I was so touched that he compared me to his mom and that he believed in our friendship!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010