LOVE The View. But what do you think about Elizabeth?

I have to be honest, she gets on my nerves! She's so opinionated! Sometimes when she talks it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I am the only one who doesn't like her? It could be the age difference. I am 49 and she is early 30 something. Not sure what it is about her!

SunnieStyles

Asked by SunnieStyles at 11:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Elizabeth doesn't bother me until she talks politics, but that's cause I completely disagree with POV.

AS to Whoopi and Joy walking off........good for them, what he said was hate filled, we shouldn't just sit there and listen to it otherwise that kinda hate will keep being spewed by people, if we stand up and say "I am not going to sit here and listen to you spew hate" less people would do it.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 3:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm sure it has to do with her point of view. She is clearly the lone conservative in a sea of liberals. Of course she's opinionated..the producers planned it exactly that way. They think women WANT to see women arguing.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Can't stand her. I've gotten to the point more than once that I just change the channel because I can't take her... The other ladies, I love! Elizabeth on the other hand... I wish they would just can her!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Are you kidding...????Every woman on that view is super opinionated! I LOVE HER>...I cant stand the other ladies...especially JOY! UGGGGG
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Elisabeth is the conservative one, that's why certain people don't like her. I don't mind her at all. How boring would it be if everyone on the show had the exact same opinions? Everyone is different and that's what makes The View interesting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• There are days when they ALL get on my nerves. I quit watching a while back.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• And Joy and Whoopi aren't opinionated? Those two are who annoy me..but I don't watch anymore. I've liked Elizabeth ever since her Survivor appearance :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Why do we hate her? I can't figure it out totally!
    At least I am not the only one! THANK YOU:-) LOL
    SunnieStyles

Comment by SunnieStyles (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• That's also why I keep watching! I do love Whoopi!
    SunnieStyles

Comment by SunnieStyles (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It must be the age difference then. I have followed Whoopi for years and always loved and admired her. She has raised her family being a single mother and worked through the hard times with much accomplishment with hard work and endurance. Don't really care for the rest group to be honest.
    SunnieStyles

Comment by SunnieStyles (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2010