making money from home

i am looking for any ideas to make extra money from my home, i live in a small town of about 8,ooo people, what are some neat businesses i could start up with very little or no money, im not interested in selling candles or anything like that cause i could only find so many that will keep being able to order over and over again,,please let me know thanks,,

momupnorth

Asked by momupnorth at 11:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well living in a small town and not wanting to be with a direct selling company you could apply to online jobs......look for Sabrina and her link (Sabrina, lol hope you're here to post it) to online jobs....I personaly don't know if any are good steady money makers, but doesn't hurt to apply to ones you think you are qualified for.

You can do something else locally such as run errands for elderly and those unable to get around, clean houses, watch kids - either as a daycare or babysitting, you can make and sell crafts online and in your area or you can sell things on ebay and craigslist....ebay will give you a much larger audience.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I sell Tastefully Simple, It is easy to make gourmet food, repeat business is pretty easy PM me if you want more info.
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 12:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Make a list of your passions and the things you are interested in. Also make a list of what is lacking in your area. Maybe there is a niche that needs filled and you can fill it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Check out Earnings in a basket! Lots fo ways to make money and jobs to do from home that are hiring!
    Earning In A Basket 4 U
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yep I have a Home based buiness that is UNIQUE (so the internet isnt flooded with it) and it pays EXTREMEMLY well and it is across the US and Canada...I personally have a team in 1/2 the states already. Its Prepaid Legal Services.
    I have ZERO product, and no parties..quotas or anything of that nature. I earn DAILY Direct deposit..and just today my certificate came saying I am a 12 month achiever or Platers Club 10 a rewards program they have...which entitles me to a 300/month car bonus they directly deposit to me!
    i work 20 hours a week, and I adore helping others...Message me for the info ...and I would be honored to talk to you about anything
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home....also in a small town. There are even a few number of other reps here...but I've been able to keep making money every month. I'm happy to help with anything if this is something you might be interested. Best of luck.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i live in a small town too. i sell mary kay. its really not hard. even with the economy, women are still out there that will still buy makeup and skincare products. good luck with whatever you decide to do!
    mcashman815

Answer by mcashman815 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010