Dust!!

I have hardwood floors and the dust seems heavier with hardwood. I could easily dust 4 times a week. Especially during harvest time.

How about you?

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 12:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a dusty house.....I switched from carpeting to hardwood in some rooms and laminate in others...to keep up with it I have to dust and sweep every day and mop every other day......but it is so much better without the carpet.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• YES, i hate dust and dusting...

I have hard wood floors, you know the dust is there, but remember in rugs it hides...

I like knowing I could wipe it up, yet still love the feeling of rugs.... Can't win....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Same here..lots of dust, especially this time of year. I could dust daily. I have hardwood and carpet so I am going through a lot of vacumn bags!
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 12:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We have hardwood - I have to dust a few times a week as well. If you think about it, the same amount of dust would be there if you had carpeting ....
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2010