What do you think of the Kodak Easyshare camera? I need reviews please!

My camera is a HP photosmart M437 and it is acting up. I keep trying to turn it on and it does but it is froze and won't let me do anything. Now is not the time to break down on me. I just had a newborn and I need a camera.
I thought about buying an Kodak Easyshare camera if mine keeps acting up and wanting comments on what you think of it if you own one. My mother had one and I thought it took good pictures. I need a camera that is not complicating to use and I know this camera is easy. What megapixals do you have on your camera? I don't want to spend a lot. I'm going to check ebay.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 12:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• I diffently would buy one . I have had mine for two years and have had no problems with it. It takes awesome pictures, the downloading is so easy to do. It is very easy to use, don't need a degree to use LOL.:-)
    Wolfdancer68

Answer by Wolfdancer68 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• DON'T BUY IT.

We had one, we bought a new camera less than 6 mos later. It was a piece of shit
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I bought on e for my daughter two years ago at Christmas, it did fine til she dropped it, then it froze up too,, i also bought her another one, cause i think they also take good pictures.. and i trust Kodak
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I couldn't agree more with Peanuts.......they are a piece of shit for sure. Not to mention the company is a sorry bunch to deal with when you get a defective camera or printer. They are cheaper than most and that's what you'll get believe me. They were voted by consumers guide and the worst of the worst and I agree wholeheartedly. I'd get a cannon if you can, they are pricey but worth it.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

I use to have a cannon and I loved it. I'll look into it on ebay also.

horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I've dropped my HP a couple times and it still worked. I've had it for probably 3 yrs.
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It depends on the model. It's hard to expect a lot from a camera that costs less than $100. I have a Kodak Easy Share Z series (a cross between a point and shoot and SLR) camera and love it. It takes the best pictures of any digi camera I've ever had. I paid just under $400.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had one and I didn't mind the camera much, but I hated the software that came with it. I prefer anything Nikon, including the photo downloader. My husband uses (and abuses) digital cameras all day for work, and he likes the Cannons best. For myself, I have a Nikon D40 digital SLR. It was expensive, but I have had it for years and I love it. I never miss a shot of a moving child and the pictures are always clear and perfect.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• wow. I think I might be leaning towards a cannon. 5 out 0f 6 people don't like so far.
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i have on from about 5 years ago or so. i like it, its 5 mps. its easy to work with too. dh bought me a new on though for christmas last year. i told him first the kodak hd 12 mp one. im glad i messed with the displays though because the samsung 10mp one that is not hd he got me takes way better pictures than the kodak, and i think the samsung was like $20 or $30 dollars less.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010