How did you start you're morning off, and what are you doing right now,tell us what time it is where you at

was it a cup of coffee or a full breakfast, since everyone is in diferent time zones tel us what time it is where you at, details

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The first thing I did when I woke up was reach for the remote... The TV wasn't plugged in, so I went back to sleep... lol.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Coffee-rushing, kids acting like nuts... :) Which made me into one.

Working, shredding and cleaning....

12:07 pm, Bergen County NJ Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I like this one can't wait to see what people say.. I started my morning with breakfast for my daughter and I then off to swim class! I am on computer just about to breastfeed my daughter watch a little tv while doing that it is 11:08 am here in Northern IL. !
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• no coffee (yucky), chocolate protein shake at 7am...got kids feed, packed, and off...have dishes to do, laundry to fold but I type and read until 10am and go between the View and Ellen while I fold clothes. I have the garage to organized...trying to get Christmas boxes down before putting up all the summer stuff....avoiding it all~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i got up at 6am went straight for a cold Pepsi, helped the kids off to school, took a shower went to the doctors, came home, rinsed the dishes to put in the dishwasher , and now its noon i am on cm
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had a bottle of Propel, and potato salad and crackers-not my usual breakfast, but it hit the spot. I never have the same thing any morning. Sometimes I cook a big breakfast like biscuits and gravy, bacon and eggs, omelettes, pancakes, sometimes it's coffee and muffins, or whatever sweet I've baked that week. I'm Eastern Time zone so its, 12:08pm. I'm on the computer, checking out my cooking groups on Cafemom and answering a few questions on here, in between checking on laundry and putting away dishes out of the dishwasher. Since the weather has been so nice lately, I usually take the morning paper out on the porch with coffee or tea, and enjoy watching and listening to the birds. Got up too late for that this morning.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i hit the snooze button about 2-3 times..finlly i decide to get up at around 7:30 (because i HAVE to..lol) i say good morning to my daughter who is already up watching tv, i put an english muffin in the toaster, i go pee, i let the dogs outside, i start getting my daughters lunch ready for school, i put peanut butter on the english muffin, pour a glass of milk, feed my daughter...then i go brush my teeth, get dressed, finish getting daughters lunch put together, get her to go brush her teeth and get dressed, bring the dogs in, do daughters hair, wash her face, put lunch in her backpack, and were out the door by 8:10..i get home at 8:45, put an english muffin in the toaster for me, open up all the blinds in the house, feed my dogs, put my comfy clothes back on, eat my english muffin/watch tv..come on the computer...(its 9:16)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• so now im going to have a shower, and start my day!!!!!! yay! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Ok the OCD in me must state NOT to end a sentence with the word "at" it is a sentence fragment! Ok, now that I have that off my chest lol Just write, where are you, and what time is it?
    It is 12:15 p.m. I am at work. Short day today, I get off at one. I started my morning with my kids. A mug of coffee and a sinful slice of pumpkin pie. I over slept a bit because my boys were up in the night twice...they don't do that very often but ugh I am tired today.
    Anonymous

• Glad that was anon at at at at at
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010