Robe?

Are you one who wears robes? Do you have a heavy one for cold weather and light one for warm weather?

I use one in the winter.

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 12:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I dont usually wear one because I dont get dressed for bed till I go to bed.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have a few of them, but usually I don't wear them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have a heavy one that my husband got me a few years ago for Christmas. We moved though, so I haven't had a need for it yet in this hot weather.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have one only because I was in the hospital and needed one. Where I live, I generally don't need one. But, I do wear it when I get my boys up for school in the mornings.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I own 3...and ive worn them all 2-3 times...my nice thick soft one i use more as a blanket when im cold!! Im always the one freezing in the house while others are sweaty!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have a light one that I wear for middle-of-the-night bathroom trips, but I never wear one otherwise. I get dressed as soon as I get up in the morning.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have one that I wear out of the shower and keep by my side of the bed at night in case I need to go to the bathroom.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010