How long did you TTC before getting pregnant?

Mrs.PMAL

Asked by Mrs.PMAL at 12:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• #1- ooopsie! lol
    #2- Less than 1 month
    #3- 2 months
    #4- Surprise
    Current Pregnancy- 30 seconds LOL
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Less than a month.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• with my son i didnt try..he just happend with my ex. my husband and i have been wanting a baby for about 15months. I came off depo june 09..never got my period..had to have my period induced may 2010 and have been actively trying since then. no luck. i'm taking bc pills now though because i was having cysts and to try to regulate my periods...only for 2 months..hopefully when i come off them it will be easy to get pregnant right away. i've heard of that happening for many people.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• the first month off the pill
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I just found out I am pregnant with #1, we stopped using protection after ending my cycle sept. 1st, and I didn't get another one b/c we got pregnant right away lol
    luvmylilbean

Answer by luvmylilbean at 1:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• About a little over a year or so with the first. I don't remember the exact motivation I had to see a fertility doctor, but found out I had a blocked tube. Once we took care of that issue I was pregnant the next month. But we never really "tried" to get pregnant. We just never tried to prevent it. He was well aware if we did, abortion was out of the question. He didn't have to marry me, but he was going to be a father.
    Anonymous

• 1st cycle of trying. On our honeymoon.
    Britters_37

Answer by Britters_37 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• to Anonymous..I have two blocked tubes..what procedure did you have to have to ublock them?
    Mrs.PMAL

Comment by Mrs.PMAL (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I can't remember the name of it. It was relatively simple. A balloon was inflated in the cervix and then a liquid with dye of some sort was forced through the tubes and the blockage cleared. The dye was used to show if the blockage was cleared or if it was still there. The whole thing took maybe 30-45 minutes. it wasn't real painful so there was no anesthesia or anything like that. Out of pocket was around $300.00. I don't know if it was a serious block or not. All I know is it was cleared and the next month I was pregnant. My SIL says sometimes it has to be surgical to unblock a tube so I guess it depends how bad it is.
    Anonymous

• im pregnant with my 1st child and it took me a year and a half to get those results lol
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010