Tell me what Disneyland or World means to you? As a child?

...and maybe how often you go and take your family, what time of year is the best, an estimate of what your family might put out on a Disney vacation....

Disney means clean to me now I love the Halloween time, costs me about 3K for 5 days (but I'm done after 3 days), and I only get them there every other year....(but I know some disabled families with year passes and take their kids everyday on its a small world for therapy....I would have to pay someone to do or I would go crazy...)

surfcitymom

Asked by surfcitymom at 12:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Travel

• Magic and imaginations going wild with excitement and just pure joy!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• A place I knew I would probably never go to and yet really wanted to go. I have never been
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• we are leaving a week from friday to take DS (5) to Disney for the first time!!!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• WE went last October, it was our BIG vacation. We will not be able to go again for several years. WE spent about 2,500 to stay in a mod. resort with an upgraded room and the Meal plan. It was 4 of us but the littlest one was basically free since she was under 2.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• funtimes
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010