Need advice on the waiting period

I need some advice. I've known this guy for 7 months now. When we first met there was an attraction there between the both of us...but I was trying to hook him up with my friend because I was STUPID, so he stepped back a bit because he wanted to be with me, not her. Well we kept in touch off and on, but last month he texted me out of the blue and we've been talking and going out on dates ever since. I LIKE THIS MAN. Our chemistry is on point...we are both Scorpios...so sexually we know what we want and what we'll give. The way he touches me, kisses me and holds me...makes me want to give it to him so bad. I'm wondering should I make him wait a lil longer...or is it time to take that step? I wonder if I should make him wait until he officially asks me to be his woman.

MommatoCJ

Asked by MommatoCJ at 4:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Wait! You don't have to wait til he officially asks you to be his woman. Men don't really get that sometimes. But wait til you have an established relationship "for you". If you are doing things together, and are genuinely interested in each other's lives and start talking about real plans, and not just making out then I think you'll can take it to the next level. Communicate with him. Make sure he's thinking on the same page. You already know the sex will probably be great. Get to know and appreciate all the other things. It will only make the intimate part so much better!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Wow. That's a question that I feel you have to answer for yourself, and on a case by case basis. It sort of depends on what you're looking for in the long run and what your personal values are. Just from personal experience, if I were looking for a real relationship I probably would hold out for a while, regardless of the chemistry, just to allow the relationship to grow. If I were just looking for fun or a sexual relationship and the chemistry is good, then, I say BEING SAFE, go for it.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I could only put some many words in order to post the question because i wasnt aloud more than 1000....but anyways...we both have said that we are looking for a relationship. He has told me numerous times he isnt seeing anyone else...but he hasnt asked me out yet...which is fine..its only been a month so far but I could see it happening. I do feel real comfortable with him and we have fun together when we hang out. We've messed around a little in the car but thats it....I just dont want it to just be sex....i've told him though that all im looking for is a relationship.
    MommatoCJ

Answer by MommatoCJ at 4:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• If you give it to him now, there's a good chance that it all COULD be based on sex. I agree with the others and advise you to wait.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• you and this guy is so intwind with each other that maybe you should wait hold off about anther 2 months just to make sure that he all legit you know at times a person would do all things possible until that faithful night, so just to make sure i would hold off
    movinup4

Answer by movinup4 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• What ever happened to keeping your pants on until marriage? Geesh!
    Anonymous

• HOLD OUT. Please. If he hasn't asked you out yet, you just might only have sexual chemistry. I know it's tempting but don't do it, I'm telling you. You deserve more. Make him work for it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• make him wait
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Get to know him longer..Before you do the dead

Answer by louise2 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• In my bit of expereince when it comes to two scorpios it is merely a sexual thing. You need a cancer or picies (sp?) man if you want the real thing
    Anonymous