Religon

Can anyone tell me where it is in the scriptures that every tongue will confess that I am the Lord. Where there is a scripture about the people that dont know God having a chance to be saved?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Philippians 2:9-11 "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Romans 1:18-20 "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I want to encourage you to check out biblegateway.com it will help you find the scriptures you need! It is an awesome tool! I use it often and read different translations to get a more rounded understand of what I read!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love that song we used to sing when I was a kid at our parish in Ohio, "every knee shall bend, every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord." I'm not sure of the name of it, and it's funny that I didn't even realize it was a Bible verse we were singing, but I can still sing that song. Love it!
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 9:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Tam, well excuuuuse me for my mispelling I get on the computer late at night and somtimes I am quite tired. I know spelling errors must be more important to you than the questions that come out of the bible, evidently you didnt have an anwser uh oh I spelled answer wrong condemn me.
    Momabear455

Comment by Momabear455 (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• And I would like to encourage you to check your spelling of the word "religion" before posting.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2010