Sometimes I feel like cafemom is the only get away I have from my stressfull life do you feel the same?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Actually, Cafemom stresses me out more than anything else, because I get completely riled up, especially when it comes to certain questions and the responses (mostly political and religious)! So I go to facebook to vent about it, heh. Go figure...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes sometimes! Whenever a question comes up I go right to the answers forum lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes ..i think when im on here it relieves some of my daily stress.... and somehow i kinda feel better after having some me time on the computer...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• no, lol. I only come on here a few times a week. If I'm stressed I take a nice walk or read a magazine, plus I'm too busy with my son most of the time! The only reason I'm on here more is because I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I'm too sore/tired to do anything else lol.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I feel the same way.

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• not really but sort of a distraction for a few minutes
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It's a nice place for me to go to converse with other women. I don't have any female friends after moving down here, just basically my MIL who I can't seem to relate to, so it's a great place for me to get that 'girl time' that I need... even if it is with internet strangers.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i think CM can be stressful at times...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010