• In the Spotlight:

Is there a real home business that does not cost anything to get started or a job

It seems like everything I try to find a job work from home it just never works i have looked in to just about everything there is.There has to be any answer,so far no one has it yet.I need someones help,please

susan477

Asked by susan477 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am an educational consultant for Discovery Toys. I can't say it was free to get involved but I only had to pay $25 and got $300 worth of toys to start my business. I really enjoy it and i love all the support I get from Discovery Toys. These are very successful, confident, understanding women who have best interest at heart. I encourage you to at least check out my site at www.discoverytoyslink.com/toys4love or email me at toys4love@discoverytoyslink.com

Hope to hear from you soon

The best investment you can make for your children is your time.

justfortoday

Answer by justfortoday at 4:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Check out these sites: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places.<I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. I do have survey sites listed; only the ones that I know for sure work. I’ve had great success with it. Nothing to lose by looking, it’s free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• If you are looking for a home JOB you shouldn't have to pay anything. BUT as you will find all decent home businesses are going to have fees. Usually there is a startup fee and some type of mantainince fee either monthly or quarterly or something... There are MANY reasons for this... You will usually be getting a personalized webpage (sometimes more than 1) as well as training and support, a starter kit and other things to help you benefits from your business... I have been involved with home business companies that are "FREE" but you pay so much more in the long run because they do not prepare you, train you help you. You will have to pay for leads, samples or starter sales aids and so on... Personally I have a home business with an overhead of only $50/mo and love it. I make great money and love what I do. I will not even get involved with "FREE" business opps... They just aren't any good...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I have a home business that only require $1.00 to start. If you check out my profile you can get more information on that.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 5:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I do have an option for you. This month alone theres a special promotion from the company i work for. If you join before the end of this month then the sign up fee is only $1 instead of $26. Its a great way to start a real business from home. Plus they have great products that have been shown to be cheaper than wal-mart at the check out line. So you can first ave money for shopping there and earn a paycheck from them. Trust me its a company you can be proud of if it wasn't then i would never ask you to look into it. the site is http://themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 5:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• SUSAN, I HELP MOMS GET STARTED ON THEIR BIZ, THERE ARE MANY CHOICES HERE SO I CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 7:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Check out my website for more information on how I stay home:

www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

Good luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• There are MANY and they DO NOT involve FreeWebs GTP sites. If you want REAL Work at Home Jobs with a weekly paycheck there is ONLY ONE CafeMom Group that can help you: http://www.cafemom.com/group/91380/boards/read.php?post_id=6281104&result=posted

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I found a great online opportunity that cost nothing for you to do. check my page out I have some information on there andsend me a message and I'd be happy to share my info with you
    histree

Answer by histree at 3:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008