What do your kids do that you can't stand?

My son always forgets to put the bag into the trash can when he takes out the garbage and he's CONSTANTLY leaving the dryer door open after he takes out his laundry.

THIS DRIVES ME NUTS!!

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My 14 year old uses a clean towel every time he showers! I mean seriously, you just got out of the shower, you are clean, so how dirty can the towel get just soaking up the water on your body. geesh!

Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 1:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• At least he takes out the laundry and the garbage!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• no doubt i give him credit for taking it out, and doing his laundry , i'm lucky if mine even LOOKS at either of them .
    and the thing that drives me nuts is the texting. o m g from the time my 13yr old comes home from school till bed time, i'm lucky to see my phone once (that is after all homework is done LOL)
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 1:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The biggest thing that annoys me about my 16 yr old is his mumbling. Sometimes he does it when he's talking to me and other times he just does it when he's talking to himself. Usually I can't tell when what he said is meant for me or just his own personal conversation, and I have to say "What" constantly. I've told him I can't stand it but no change yet.

My 12 year old doesn't do anything to annoy me yet.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• always being messy. having to remind him a million times to do things to help around the house. NOT FLUSHING the toilet. Fighting to take a shower/bath.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2010