What are some smells you like that others might find weird?

I like the smell of cigarette smoke - but I don't smoke

I also like the smell of gasoline when it's being pumped at the station

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love how WD-40 smells.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Gasoline, permanent marker, rubber cement, wet brick, and latex
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I don't personally have any to report but my husband LOVES the smell of skunks and cow pies, you know, "country" air. LOL
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i love play dough and ive heard im nuts for it so i guess some people dont lol
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 4:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i love the way my SO smells when he is bbqing It makes me want him. i dont know but by the time he is done i want to do something more fun then eat.
    Anonymous

• ha. I like the smell of play-doh, too. I like the smell of new plastic stuff. Like when you get a blow-up floatie or something, ya know? But I guess the real weird one would be horse sweat. It reminds me of my child-hood. The mix of the leather saddle and sweat. lol. I know, weird, huh?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• HORSES!!! lol the smell of them in the barn and sweet feed! lol I grew up around them. It's a very masculine type of smell...If they are in the country. Needless to say "doing it" in the barn loft was a fun thing!
    Anonymous

• Funny b/c I smoke, and can't stand the smell. LOL I am with you on the gasoline thing...as long as its as the gas station. For some reason when hubby comes home with it spilled on him I can't stand it. I also LOVE permanant markers.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Ahh, horse sweat and leather, yup, I hear ya. Diesel fuel, black coffee and pine.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Gasoline. I love going to get my oil changed, the smell of the shop drives me wild.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008