Anyone else's ultrasound picture look creepy??? The face shot looks like a skull, but during the ultrasound I got to see the actually face and it looked cute?

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 4:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah the 3D ultrasounds come out weird. My baby looked like he had bumps all over him and the tech. happened to get a shot of his yawning but it looked like something out of a horror movie. I was embarrassed to show anyone lol. But he came out cute!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yeah, a lot look like that. :)

how far along are you?? im 24 weeks and the baby is just starting to get some fat on her body. She only weighs 1lb 2 oz.

so shell start to not look so skeletal anymore and more chubby cute :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well a skull is kinda waht it will look like... especially if your early because fat deposits have not really formed yet
    hunilemonrose

Answer by hunilemonrose at 4:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• 18 weeks
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 4:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Hahahaha. Yea. Mine looked like that at around 5 months I think. We found it funny.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 4:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I remember looking at the screen thinking oh my god she is perfect then looking at the print outs and being a little scared! My daughters 3d ultra sound was the creepiest to me she had her face mooshed up and looked like just a skull!
    redHottMama2007

Answer by redHottMama2007 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• haha yea.i went at 20 weeks and i thought the face shot looked creepy but not in the ultrasound just the picture haha =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008