i seem to always have trouble finding a good deodarant,i shower daily use deodarent soap,but still seem to have that odor,what can i use to help prevent it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Health

• Secret Clinical strenth. I have the same problem too, isn't it just irritating?? That has been the only deoderant that I have had luck with! Good Luck!
    HopeandSteve

Answer by HopeandSteve at 4:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I have the same problem. I tried terressentials deodorant and it works really well. I don't like the smell of the scent I bought but thankfully the scent goes away after an hour and I'm left without any odor at all. http://terressentials.com One thing though is that they're kind of expensive.

A cheaper alternative is to use baking soda. Baking soda will absorb the odor so you don't smell. You can use it with or without deodorant.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• try using antipersperant deodorant. This does the trick.
    akitanay

Answer by akitanay at 5:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i use mens!!!!! it works!!!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• First of all try altering your diet. When I WAS the health food fanatic, I rarely if ever needed deodorant. For some people certain foods are the culprit.
    Good LUCK
    mamaswholub

Answer by mamaswholub at 9:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• DEGREE CLINICAL PROTECTION! It's $8.00 but soo worth it. I had the same issues you are having. I havn't been wet or had an odor since buying the stuff.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I was just introducted to this crystal looking rock called Alum or something like that, my friends mother in law whom is Philapina uses it and introduced us to it, NO SMELL AT ALL even after laying out by the pool all day I am stinky free Ãœ....my honey has busted me smelling my pits a few times LOL and now he says NO SMELL?? and I reply "nope"
    N2TeazingYou

Answer by N2TeazingYou at 1:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2008