why do women think its so difficult to keep a man happy?

Its not hard? The majority of men want aka need LOL three main things to be happy. They are very simple and easy to do.

Here you go, spelled out for you ladies by men

1. Clean house (I'm not talking stepford clean, just clean)

2. Good Food

3. Good sex

This is all it takes to keep most men happy. It is us that are making it so complicated when in reality its very simple.

I'm sure many will disagree but every man I have talked to say the same things.

So, do you agree?

gulfcoastmom4

Asked by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Ummm, I don't think it's hard to keep a man happy, but I do disagree with those 3 points... Maybe in the 50's, but nowadays? We both work full time, if he wants a clean house, he can help out. He likes to cook, I don't, therefore, HE does the cooking. Sex is only good when BOTH people are into it. Sometimes he's not in the mood, sometimes I'm not, it happens.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes, but getting all these things done plus feeding and taking care of the children that result in GOOD SEX in CLEAN house is easier said than done. especially if the kids are toddlers and babies. dont get me wrong tho, i love my kids. and i dont mind cleaning. but i did not marry my dh to be his waitress and maid.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do not think it is difficult at all, I have kept mine happy for 38 years and counting, but I could add a few more to your list:
    Be a partner in everything
    Be affectionate
    considerate (that goes for both parties) and I could go on but you get the picture.......
    There is more to a relationship than cleaning, food and sex!

Answer by older at 1:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• To keep a man happy, you need to add that he has a stong faith and is finacially stable, has no major issues at work or with his health of family's health, and many many more. Men are not simple creatures.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you on those 3 but must add "being the best mother you can be to your kids" is more important! And this is why my house is a happy house!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• funny
    we went to therapy
    he asked for three things
    1- i spend time with him on the back of his motorcycle - he rides fast, i do not enjoy being scared
    2- i spend time with a thing strapped to me doing his backend - i never signed up for this
    3- get a job outside the house, bring in money - trying my best to find job while caring for three kids and house

i was willing to do one of these
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My husband is a very happy guy and most of his friends let both of us know how jealous they are that he has a good woman at home. The guys that say this seems to have cranky women that don't cook or clean. And because they are cranky they don't put out. Totally agree with you. It's really very very easy and has been for 12 years now.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 1:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do not agree with your points there and neither does DH(I asked him). I guess mine is just weird. We work together to keep our marriage a happy one. We share the household duties. There is no "woman's work" or "man's work". As far as sex goes, well it is good,lol. I do not however just give in. Thankfully DH has a lower sex drive than me,lol. IDK, Maybe this is how the men in your life run their homes, but not mine and I am very thankful for that.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 1:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree.
    keeping a woman happy is a real bitch.
    why would anyone leave their happiness up to someone else. my joyfullness is dependent upon me whether the ol'man is around or not.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• 2- i spend time with a thing strapped to me doing his backend - i never signed up for this
    WTH? I've read this like 8 times and I still don't get it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010