If you could get married again...

What would you do different, or if you havent been married what do you hope it will be like?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would marry my husband again and I loved our wedding. I actually want to renew our vows and have another "wedding" I loved planning it and it was great. If we were to renew our vows I would have a swing band and have people there that could show everyone how to swing dance. It would be one big dancing party!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would wait longer to do so.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• are u talking about the wedding or the marriage? i wouldnt change nething in my marriage. but in the wedding, i would have hired someone to clean up and set up
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would marry the same man and do it the same way. :) I never wanted a big wedding. To me, the only things that were important were 1)for my family to be there 2) for it to be in a church and 3) for my dad to walk me down the isle.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do not have any regrets, and I would marry the same man again! There is nothing I would change, I like him and us just the way it is now.

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would change my reception time to be later. We were married at noon on December 30th with reception following. I wish it could have been later so more of my family could have made it. But I loved my wedding it was beautiful with ice on the tree's and snow on the ground. everyone said and stills says it was their favorite wedding they have been too.
    My favorite part was smashing wedding cake in the MOH and Best man's face =o) totally surprised them!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 2:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I wish I would have had a fall wedding instead of summer....It could have been sooo pretty!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 2:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would have NEVER gotten married or had kids with my ex husband. I should have opened my eyes when i seen the way he was treating his ex baby momma.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would marry the same man without question! The only things I would change today would be the color scheme and the amount of time we alotted between the wedding and reception. My color scheme was burgundy and emerald green but I love jewel tones and would add more colors now. We didn't plan properly between the wedding and reception and we were very rushed! Good thing we all had a sense of humor and no one got mad or edgy! I had a great photographer who managed to keep it easy and keep us moving!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No regrets.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2010