quick and delicious dinner ideas..

does anyone have any suggestions? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE my crock pot. I can throw dinner all together into one pot whenever I have time during the morning and when it's dinner time, PRESTO, it's all ready. It's great in the summer because it doesn't heat up the whole kitchen and in the winter you can cook up hot and hearty stews, soups and meats. I've found a ton of reciepes online. If you'd like some of my personal favorites feel free to PM me.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• thank you!! Great idea!
    Anonymous

• I like to make a pork roast one day (crock pot even) then use leftovers diced up with

1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
    2 eggs
    4 cups cooked white rice
    2 tablespoons soy sauce

I use Minute Rice, I put it in a large bowl with whatever amount of water it's supposed to have, put the frozen vegetables, diced meat and soy sauce in it, give it a stir then microwave it however long the minute rice box says.

While it cooks, scramble the eggs and chop into small bits; set aside.

A lot of times I microwave the eggs too instead of getting a pan dirty. I think this amount of rice takes like 10 minutes to cook. It's SO fast and leftovers of this are yummy too. Also, if you make a lot, the leftovers freeze nicely for another day.
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 8:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I love doing stir fry and making soups.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2008