HELP!!

I met my husband one year after I broke up from my first love. And we've been married for 5 years now. He's a nice guy. He's cooking, he rub my feet with lotion every night just to make me sleep. He let me shopping, I don't have to work outside house. And since we got married I'm not sure if I really love him. And a year ago I met this guy from military and we fall in love for each other. But we have different religion.Should I leave my husband for someone that I love? Should I leave a nice guy just because I don't love him? Me and my husband never argued because whenever I start getting upset he will come and just hold me. While me and my military boyfriend, we're constantly argued. As mush as I know, I don't think my boyfriend will do as nice as my husband does, but I love him. What should I do? Is this about me seeing that the grass greener on the other side?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• r u serious?

myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 4:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• You need to tell your DH he deserves that much. Let him move on with his life. Sound like he's a good guy. And as far as the boyfriend. Maybe you need to be alone for a bit to find your self?
    Anonymous

• al tho the grass may be greener on the other side but will the boyfriend be there unconditionally for and support you as your husband do, i wouldnt leave my husband those are vows that you took and if you feeling different cause some one else smiled at you then those vows goes in vain make sure before you callit quits you give it your all
    movinup4

Answer by movinup4 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• have you ever heard of good girls love bad guys?? thats what this sounds like.
    maybe you and your husband need romance in your life, excitement. you should talk to him, and maybe try marriage conseling. and then after everything is talked out, and you both try to have romance in your life, it will be easier to figure out weather or not you want to be in his life. your husband sounds very supportive, you should atleast give him a chance to fix things between you before you let him go for someone else.
    Anonymous

• You need to stay with your husband. You married him for a reason. And he treats you like a queen. This other guy isn't going to treat you nearly as well. You need to work on your marriage. And stay away from the other guy!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It sounds to me like you're with your husband because he makes your life easy. Maybe you never married for love in the first place. It sounds to me like your not good enough for your husband. He's just too much of a pushover to say anything. I mean, are you serious. You're married and you have a boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with you. And I'm not writting this anonomously because that is just cowardly. You should tell your husband that you're not worthy of him and take your chances with the other guy. He'll probablly treat you just the way you deserve.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 5:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• TELL YOUR HUSBAND YOUR CHEATING- HE DESERVES TO KNOW
    I CANT BELIEVE YOUR EVEN ASKING THIS
    THERES A WORD FOR WHAT YOUR DOING BUT I CANT PUT IT HERE
    Anonymous

• anon at 451- that was harsh- i suppose your perfect?
    Grass my seem greener on the other side- usually not the case!! I would say be honest with your husband- try to work things out- maybe marriage counseling, He sounds like a really decent guy.
    Anonymous

• no i dont think i was harsh, what kind of women has a boyfriend while married? she needs to get divorced if shes going to have a boyfriend. its unfair to her husband. how would she like it if he had a girlfriend?
    Anonymous

• Wow!
    Anonymous