What happened to the question about Palin?

Anyone else find it funny that it was deleted? Here, "some" talk about how they can't stand her getting media attention. Then "some" ask questions about her, thus GIVING her attention... Only to find out, in many ways she is no different than Obama's rheotoric? Which is no different that most POLITICIANS. Which kinda drives home the point that Obama's Hopenchange hoopla is over rated?? So, then they delete the question... Thoughts???

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not only is it a real bitch when you can't control who answers your questions, but it's a real bitch when someone on here doesn't do what you want them to!! ROFL
    you keep posting grly...last time i checked your freedoms still allowed you free speech and you were not breaking any terms of service with this website, so if another bitter poster got her snug fitting panties in a bunch she needs to either re read the TOS or get over it.
    Post like you mean it, or grow a couple.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• she took her ball and went home.........?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think about 95% of the questions on CM are bitch posts. Head over to Relationships and parenting and start reading. This post is only lame to you because of who posted it, get over it. She's entitled to her writings, at least she is credible, forthright and factual. Unlike most of the progressive nutjobs on CM lately, if what happened is funny so be it, I always enjoy a good laugh even if I didn't make it up myself!!

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• someone got a little pissy i presume
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Grly...it's a real bitch when CM won't give us a button to control who can and who cannot answer your questions.
    too bad so sad, I think all of that behavior goes right along with the myway or the hiway attitude.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• the mom jeans may have just pushed her over the edge.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• dam, I missed it. show me the screenshot later. teehee.
    Oh damn, it is time for a full moon isn't it? just 2 more days....hold on to your hats!
    YSK always says that when you aint got your big girl panties on, you show your ass!!
    I think that would be appropriate for today's little episode. freakin hilarious.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• JJB, you are right...................if you ain't got your big girl panties on you are showing your ass!!

LOL! Funny question!!!!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Thoughts?

Dang, I missed another Palin post? I love a good hairflip. Did she at least come back and give a zinger before she flipped the hair, took the ball, and went home?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Who really cares about Palin. I have no respect for quitters.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2010