What are some decisions you would change if you made them when you were 18 or younger as opposed to now?

Were you too sexually active, did drugs, got in trouble with the law, got married too young, had a child too young, etc?

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nothing, because i believe that everything happens for a reason. Whether or not it was a good or bad decision, I learned from it and someHOW it has made me who I am. I wouldn't change anything.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I moved in with my now husband when I was 18. Wish I was more mature, but now that I'm seeing my life and how it changed me and how happy I am with my baby boy and his daddy. I don't regret anything. I'm very happy, and I also believe that things do happend for a reason!!!! LOL =)
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 5:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I wouldn't change the outcome of my decisions because their names are Joselyn and well sissy for now. lol But there are things I wish I would have handled differently like the relationship with my parents. Relationships with friends. I wish I would have experienced life a little more. I have never been to a party, never been to a club, never really got to do much as a teenager.
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Many of those I did and others, I wish to have not aborted my first child. :( But i know I'll see him or her in Heaven on day.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol, the funny thing is I still would have been having sex, still would have been doing drugs...I think it got it out of my system before I became an adult with responsibilities. The first two things that came to mind were taking school more seriously and saving some money...just doing more to get myself a jump start on life I suppose. I had alright grades, but I could have taken more college classes in high school and even though I worked most nights while I was a junior and senior, I didn't have a dime to show for it on graduation day!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I would not change the outcome of my decisions. I would have handeled things diffrently though. I would have been more mature about my decisions and how I handeled the stupid people in my life.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I should have though more before I got married. I met my husband at ge 18, married at 19. I love him and still love him, but we should have figured out more of our life goals before getting married.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I would have stayed in college, this shit is hard when you are 34 lmao
    I would have squandered my money less.
    I would have worked harder to maintain my relationship with my mother. It's fine now, but we were on the outs over a man for a couple years when I was18. It wasn't worth it.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 7:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Ugh. I would have been smarter with money (and I would have made sure my DH was smarter with money!)

In the 2.5 years we were together before we were married, my DH ruined his credit score and allowed himself to sink into terrible debt. It's really hard to get married young. It's even harder to get married young and already be fighting off debt collectors.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had to go there to get here. No regrets.
    jbubbiewoo

Answer by jbubbiewoo at 11:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008